[NTLK] Adult Newton Software

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 11:21:12 PDT

From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 19:36:50 +0200

On 5-mei-04, at 19:12, Mike Burrell wrote:
> "For the most part"... So, can we gather that you mean for the
> minority who
> might not be adult we couldn't care less about possibly corrupting
> them with
> your bad habits?

I never understood how nudity can corrupt the young (while violence
seems fine) and even less how someone with a Newt on this would be too
young for nudity.
If it goes on like this I'll show up here next time completely naked!

Robert Benschop

   Totally with you.

   I just look all over the internet and don't see an adult Newton site.
That's all. And I think there should be one.

   Guess we need those under 21 disclaimers all around, but honestly
most of what I would have to offer is really just nudity.

   Doctor Clu