Re: [NTLK] Newton TV Commercials [OT]

From: Mike Burrell (mburrell_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 11:39:37 PST

on 3/31/04 1:08 PM, Martin Joseph at martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com wrote:

> On Mar 31, 2004, at 10:03 AM, Mike Burrell wrote:
>
>> on 3/31/04 10:55 AM, Eric Engle at engleerica_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>> <snip>
>> How about you keep your politically warped world view out of this
>> thread.
> Same to you sir!
> Marty

I didn't realize I was addressing you. Do you also go by the name Eric? I
also was unaware I was making any political statement of my own other than
disagreeing with somebody's foolish notion that our country is in battle
over oil. Anyone who believes that watches too much Brokaw, Jennings and
Rather.