Re: [NTLK] Newton PDF viewer wish

From: Jesse Garnier (radiofreenewton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 09:53:55 PST

Sorry for my confusion, but since PDF is an "open and published"
standard, what would be the conflict in Adobe employees assisting or
contributing to the development of a PDF viewer for the Newton? John
Anderson (a hero!) developed newtSync while working for Apple.

I don't want to prod anyone inappropriately, nor would I ever want
anyone to release or reveal proprietary code or trade secrets. But a
developer familiar with PDF from the inside out (so to speak) would be a
great asset to developing a PDF viewer for Newton, undoubtedly a killer
app for our green friend.

--
Jesse Garnier
:: radiofreenewton.com ::