Re: [NTLK] All Washington Newton users

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 07:57:02 PST

On Monday, March 29, 2004 at 22:07 Martin Joseph wrote:

> Using the above info, I get PPP resolution and a good connect.
>
> Is you modem setup working right? What kind of modem is it? Other then
> that triple check you info is as above.
>
> Marty
I'm resending since I didn't see this message being posted on the list!
progress on connecting Newton to free dialup isp in Washington State <nocharge.com> SUCCCESS! Thank you for your patience Marty (sorry about all the bad screen shots)! What I finally had to do was start from scratch and all is well now but I cant seem to get the caret to the "log in" field to view my mailbox ? any Suggestions? Oh yea I'm using a Megahertz Cruise Card V.34 with xjack model # xja3288!

--
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100 using Mail V