Re: [NTLK] OT: new Indian pda- amida simputer

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 11:10:39 PST

It seems that you can scribe (over web pages inside a running browser /
pictures / etc...)
But.... did not find mention about any kind of HWR recognition :(

Does not make sense to me why someone has the idea to put an
"accelerometer" inside a PDA and
don't give it even the minimum HWR recognition capability. Is it only a
cost related issue?

-lpetroni