Re: [NTLK] Help - gruendelized(tm) MP 130 doesn't turn on...)

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 07:00:54 PST

>Thanks for the suggestion, Digital Dan, but I'd tried that before, no
>worky. Now I tried it again, after the MP 130 sat w/o batteries since
>yesterday's attempt. Pull power switch, hit reset, wait 30 sec., release
>both, flip Newt over - first attempt flashes black screen, second attempt
>flashes screen labeled "Newton" with bulb-log. As soon as it appears it's
gone.

>Basically, it acts just as before it's gruendelization. Any other ideas?

Hmm did you pull the backup battery as well? Another thing you can try, is
have the Newt pluged into your adapter and then plug it in to the desktop,
then run NCU. NCU might wake it up, I know it will normally. Weather it
will stay on or not I don't know, I never tried it in this situation. But
it is worth a try.

-Dan