[NTLK] Fwd: Strange Prob W/ Mail V

From: George Bingham (georgebingham_at_swbell.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 22:09:56 PST

Hello fellow Newton enthusiasts,

I am having a wierd problem with Mail V. I installed
it a day or two ago upgrading from Simple Mail. I
can send emails OK, and when I receive emails it
seems to be working, downloading the emails OK, but
when it's done and disconnects, the emails it just
downloaded do not appear.

I can close the I/O box, reopen it and they still
don't show up. I've reset and they don't show up. I
have to use the Find button and either search for
today 's date or something in the subject of one of
my new emails. Once Find opens it, then they all
become visible.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

George