Re: [NTLK] No Input / Jaggies / Erratic pen behaviour

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 22:04:07 PST

> Whatever condition you might have the best bet to get
>rid of the jaggies is by scraping away a bit of the upper case lib and thus
>increase the gap between screen and case.
>
>Marco

- upper case lib?
- scraping away as in 'take a knife'?
I cannot figure out, from the picture, how far the
taking-the-Newton-apart- process has proceeded. I know presicely
where I have to stop, but I am not certain where this is.... Might
you connect it to a specific step/location/spot on Franks pages?
I could of course take mine apart to my stop-stage and seee if I can
see the cable....

But the take home message is that it is too much pressure, rather
than too little, which is the problem?

--
Berthe
Denmark, MP2100