Re: [NTLK] What's your favorite Newton?

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 14:04:48 PST

PRINT pack enables u to print ot most printers, it is a cable that connects directly to the newton and the printer itself. the battery booster pack is a pack tht holds 8 aa batteries and has a plug for the newton similar to the one for the 7w/9w adapter. u plug it into your newton when ur battereis are low or you are no where near an electrical outlet. your newt believes it is plugged in and u can continue on your way. it also has a built in belt clip. i have just used it officially for the first time yesterday and it is a beautiful piece of newton gizmo that im glad i got. i do believe one of them is up for sale in the surplus sale going on right now. hurry...it may be gone already.

hth
LAG

Mike Burrell <mburrell_at_stny.rr.com> wrote:
on 3/25/04 9:14 AM, L A GREEN at lagoff11_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> IN NO particular order, print pack, cigarette fax modem and my newly traded
> for battery booster pack. u just gotta love the fact tht yrs later and all
> these gizmos make my day easier and more joyful knowing i wont have to shelve
> my newton anytime soon. i take my hat off to apple for making such a
> beautiful device and i also give apple a kick in the rear for stoping there so
> soon after. and to think that by weeks end i shall have my network card and
> by summers end wireless. wooooo i think i need cigarette. ;-)
>

> LAG

I know what the ciarette fax modem is but what do the rest of these items
you mention do?