Re: [NTLK] Options for screen protectors

From: Joe DiMattio (mormegil_at_echoes.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 05:01:39 PST

There's yet another screen protector that I've been using, and that's
from BStrong Accessories (www.strongengineering.com).
I started using them after I ran out of my supply of WriteRights, which
I liked, but also had the problem of "goo" staying with the screen
after pulling off the old WR, and the problem of getting the new
protector on the screen without any bubbles, etc.
I tried using NuShields, but couldn't get used to the texture.
The BStrong protectors come in packs of 3 or 12 for the Newt and eMate
(even laptops). They really are a bit thicker than anything else I've
used, but are very clear and smooth, and they take a beating from my
(too frequently) worn out Cross DuoWriter.

Regards,
Joe D
Lake Ariel, PA