[NTLK] Bash Me Off-List (Re Racism... Let It Be Done.)

From: Ikem Nzeribe (zen18723_at_zen.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 18:03:06 PST

Marty,

I agree. Almost. For me, it *is* over... on-list. Y'all can bash me
off-list. About development: tough talking, yes. **** it, I've got to
aspire to something. So why not the best?
Whenever you have any kind of community, it is a social space. And
real-world stuff will get swapped in the mix between talk of data
packets and interface design. But if you wanna "share" your prejudices
and catch the heat that was generated here, you won't get my help,
hahaha

Ikem.