Re: [NTLK] Racism On The Board (Was "Any Idea Why")

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 14:39:34 PST

I think we should take the dirty harry approach and hate all races and
peoples equally ... including our own ... that way no one is left out.
Its the only American thing to do ;-)

And what about those green people? Why don't we bomb them? We seem to
bomb everyone else ... lousy green people ... oh wait ... Newtons are
our friends ... oops.

David