[NTLK] Partial success with file transfers.

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 23:21:10 PST

        I recently upgraded to Panther, and my difficulties with running NCU
under Classic and transferring files using 802.11b vanished instantly!
Unfortunately, NewtSync now seems to be hosed: whenever I try to do a
file transfer I get "Listening on all addresses" on the Mac end of
things and "Couldn't find the specified host" on the Newton end of
things. Does anyone have a workaround? Thanks!

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net