Re: [NTLK] Anybody use Inkwell?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 09:30:49 PST

On Mar 19, 2004, at 7:00 AM, Adam M.Anklewicz wrote:

> I work in a Mac shop in Toronto and we have a Wacom Cintiq (their
> LCD/Tablet) on display.
This is what I was referring to also. I still found it to be much less
satisfying then Newton. One of the big issues is the text entry area.
I didn't get to play for more then a minute or two, but it seemed
annoying in much the same way that MS's HW text input is (ie you need
to write in a stupid little box and there is no gesture capability).

Marty