Re: [NTLK] Anybody use Inkwell?

From: Adam M.Anklewicz (adam_at_carbonation.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 07:00:26 PST

I work in a Mac shop in Toronto and we have a Wacom Cintiq (their
LCD/Tablet) on display. Using this I get great results. I find that it
is wonderful. I haven't played with it using a Graphire or Intuos
tablet though.

On Mar 19, 2004, at 2:29 AM, Martin Joseph wrote:

> On Mar 18, 2004, at 7:55 PM, scotty technoir wrote:
>

>> On 18-Mar-04, at 10:25 PM, John Osborne wrote:
>>
>>> I also found InkWell with a wacom tablet very frustrating but I
>>> hadn't
>>> spent any time training it with my handwriting style. The physical
>>> discconnect between where you write (if using a graphic tablet) and
>>> where the ink appears is very hard to get used to as well.
>> <snip>agreed, i played with this too at the computer shop at my
>> school.
>> writing on the wacom on the desk whilst watching the screen is a bit
>> vexing, and totally detached.
> I used one of my customers computers (dual 1Ghz G4) with the crazy
> Wacom LCD tablet, so that I could actually see what I was writing, it
> Inkwell still sucks by comparison to Newton...
>

> --
> inquiries
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

Adam M. Anklewicz adam_at_carbonation.com
Coprorate Sales Representative

Carbon Computing www.carbonation.com
www.carbonation.com Tel: 416-535-1999
772 Queen Street East Fax: 416-535-3129
Toronto, ON, M4M 1H4 Toll Free: 866-535-1999