Re: [NTLK] Pen Thickness Setting

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 07:25:21 PST

I AM using 4 pt but i feel it is closer to my own writing and i get better recognition. i use to use the digital ink more when i was on my 110, but since getting my u2k i rely more on the onscreen keyboard. i know i have heavy hands and i always figured that i would crack my screen if i was writing on it more ofteN than not. i write my poems in my newton and if possible i hook up the keyboard so i can keep the flow going without worrying if it translated my scratch correctly.

LAG

optix <doozer_at_beau.org> wrote:
I use the 2pt becuase it looks better than the 1pt.

Responding to David Deranian's comment:
||Hello List-
||Recently there were a few posts about what stylus thickness people
|| generally prefer. For various reasons including my middle aged eyes, I've
|| used the two point thickness because I've always thought it was easier to
|| read. I'm curiois to hear what heavy note takers generally prefer to use?
|| And I'd be curious to know how many heavy note takers use digital ink to
|| take thsèr notes for delayed conversion to text later? --

Do you Yahoo!?