[NTLK] Sync of Newton and Palm: names -> contacts

From: Raphael A. Coiman, Sr. (mcracman_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 19:56:22 PST

I've been a Newton user for 4-5 years (I have a MP2100) and I love my
Newton. As it has hapenned to many people, the use of my MP is
impractical in my job where everything goes around a Palm device. I got
a Palm T3 running Palm OS 5.2.1.

In my newton I have a huge list of names that is too long to transcribe
manually to the Palm. How can I transfer those Names into the Contact
appl. of Palm? In general, how can a Newton and a Palm communicate?

I know this might be old stuff for some but I have no idea how to do it.
I really need help on this. Your advice is highly appreciated.

Raphael C.