Re: [NTLK] Hi, I'm New Here!

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 17:41:01 PST

Hi Ikem, WOW.....

I have "only" owned 5 Newton's in my 4 months as a "user". A 2000,
three 2100's and a 130.

But I have sold three of them and have only got the 130 and one of the
2100's which was brand new, from a very pleasant ex Apple employee in
Australia, had it sitting in the bottom of a cupboard unused!! Can you
believe it?

I am using OS X Panther, and I don't have any problem syncing using
Ethernet or even a Wi-Fi connection. What woes are you experiencing?

I am thinking about Bluetooth, and using it with my mobile (SE T610)
phone when I am out and about.

What is your Bluetooth set-up, phone, Bluetooth card etc.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100