Re: [NTLK] Blunt and BlueTooth, was Re: Hi, I'm New Here!

From: Ikem Nzeribe (zen18723_at_zen.co.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 17:11:32 PST

I know you like that ole 802.11, but you can't pack it in your bag and
read send your email on a train with it. Or browse the Web on a remote
hilltop (you know what I mean ;-) Bluetooth makes it a closed solution.
If you have a GPRS mobile phone, you can pass data without being tied
to a Wi-Fi hotspot. It frees you from No WiFi Hell!

Ikem.