Re: [NTLK] On the topic of a new Newton...

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 16:38:47 PST

Robert you heathen,

iPaq is a dirty word!

Interesting insights, at least there is something we could jump to when
hardware supplies run dry. Maybe not as good as the Newton but a darn
sight better than Palm.

Only thing is, I really like my 2100 because of the size of the screen.
Come on Apple release an OQO type device, we all want one, may be even
two.. ; )

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100