[NTLK] Life Balance

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 14:06:25 PST

Definitely something to check into. In the case of Small Talk, they released
it to the general public when I asked. It happens. If it's a popular enough
item and they might consider selling it (rights, source code, etc) that is
something to consider as well. Depends on how badly the community wants it I
guess. ;-)

John M Powell
Iwillbefree.com