Re: [NTLK] Life Balance

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 07:59:49 PST

I also bought a copy and it was also one of the last 10 boxed sets. It is
one of my favorite Newt apps and I use it all the time. There could have
been a couple of minor features added (like a keyboard button on the various
slips) but it still is a good program. I have a demo version around here
and I am sure that they would not mind the upload of that.

It is a shame if they no longer sell it at all anymore. I still get their
newsletter updates via email and I wish they continued development for the
Newton version. The palm version has some really nice features and they
have been adding to it with surprising frequency.

-Dan