Re: [NTLK] Life Balance

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 10:02:11 PST

WELL maybe you could send them an email and let them know that there are a bunch of us newton folks still out here that might like to use their program. maybe they would be willing to let go the source for it and let us have our hand at upgrading it and such. you never know.

LAG

Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
I also bought a copy and it was also one of the last 10 boxed sets. It is
one of my favorite Newt apps and I use it all the time. There could have
been a couple of minor features added (like a keyboard button on the various
slips) but it still is a good program. I have a demo version around here
and I am sure that they would not mind the upload of that.

It is a shame if they no longer sell it at all anymore. I still get their
newsletter updates via email and I wish they continued development for the
Newton version. The palm version has some really nice features and they
have been adding to it with surprising frequency.