[NTLK] WaveLan Wierdness

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 18:05:22 PST

talk about Ethernet - Newt weirdness. I couldn't get my 802.11 to work with
my 2100, no matter what. It had worked before, Ii just hadn't used the newt
in about 6 months.

I use 64bit wep, and I paid to get wep in the noguchi drivers....

But no matter what, the card wasn't getting on the network- something was
up with the WEP. Finally, I swapped out my WaveLan Turbo Gold for my
WaveLan Turbo Silver, and it works flawlessly.

Is there anyone who _is_ using the WaveLan Turbo Gold card and wep with
NIE2?

thanks,

andy diller