Re: [NTLK] Rotring pen?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 19:43:43 PST

on 02/03/04 19:19, Travis N at fizikci_at_verizon.net wrote:

> Hey Laurent,
> I suggest that you go for the Executive ( ROT-48695 ) model. Rather
> thank having a little button on the clip, the clip is a pivot to
> release the pen choice. It is much more durable. Also, I believe one
> can add any choice of tips rather than the four that come with the pen.

Travis,

That's the conclusion I came to after reviewing my choices. So, I have one
on order that I found for $54 with free shipping...

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to
set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined,
if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the
trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.