Re: [NTLK] newtendo + stoaway keyboard

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 12:02:41 PST

Just an FYI, I did find my interconnect port ;). My daughter had found
it on the edge of my desk, and stowed it away under a bookshelf for safe
keeping :) That's why 0.5a is out.

I found a fix for the screwyness of the keyboard that'll send you
running off in the wrong direction sometimes:) I'll try to implement it
tomorrow:)

Doug Parker offerend to send a stoaway keyboard to the project so I can
support it as well. I don't know a thing about it yet, but I'm willing
to venture a guess that it does already work :). I'm hoping to write a
custom configuration utility, maybe this can be used to assign whatever
keys people want to use. In this case, it wouldn't matter what keyboard
or controller you had, as long as it supported the newton keyboard format.

Listen I appreciate all of you guys offering to make donations. I hope I
earn them well :).

-Eagan