Re: [NTLK] Possible flaw in the Rush Hour game

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 11:28:31 PST

Hi Jack, (not something that you can say since the terror and distruction)

I had problems on the first level with vehicles that could not be moved
and, since the interface isn't obvious (I was dragging the vehicles), when
I went into the info button my system shut down and would not come on for
more than a fraction of a second until I did a reset. Then everything
settled down.

Andrei