Re: [NTLK] Worldwide Newton Conference 2004

From: Brian Tiplady (brian_at_penscreen.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 01:30:37 PST

I would be happy to give a presentation on using the Newton for research in
cognitive testing (memory, reaction times etc.) if that would be of
interest?

(Paul -- I can't see how to contact you directly, can you give me an email
so we can continue this off-list?)

Brian Tiplady
brian_at_penscreen.com
www.penscreen.com

Hello all,

It's been a while that Robert, Ronnie, Victor, some others and I are
thinking about organizing a Worldwide Newton Conference.

---