Re: [NTLK] switch me off !! How to ??

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 16:30:33 PDT

Andy,

> Hello Administrator or anyone help!!
> I have tried too unsubscribe Newton talk
> about 10x times..!!!! Im goin on vacation.
> 150 emails aday Help Someone!! How do I switch
> it off..

The normal procedure is

1) go to www.newtontalk.net

2) Enter the email address you are subscribed from in
   the second text field from the top and click
   "Unsubscribe".

3) If that doesn't work, enter the eMail address you
   are subscirbe from in the fifth text field from the
   top and click "Vacation on".

4) If that doesn't work, either, it is time to send the
   admin a mail. I am not sure, though, if the address
   on the NewtonTalk page is currently monitored closely
   because Victor is, to the best of my knowledge,
   currently enjoying his honeymoon. You should get in
   touch with Paul Guyout or Grant Hutchinson, they'd be
   able to help you, too.

> Is anyone listening out there ???

Sure, about 2000 all in all ;-)

Good luck