Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 22:28:41 PDT

>I just downloaded the MI 5.05 demo and the manual in PDF. (I am
>thinking the demo is the real application, just unregistered). It
>appears to be a still working site and company, as they also make Palm
>applications.

Right, it is exactly the same, just will stop working after 30 days or so (I
think it is 6 weeks but I can't be sure off hand). So you can give it a
real trial run to see if it is what you want. And as I said the company is
still going. Unless something has changed in the past few months, which I
doubt as you pointed out he still makes Palm software.

-Dan