Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 21:56:08 PDT

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:32:48 -0700, Laurie Kern <ljkern_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> I tried their site earlier in the day and got a Page not found error, I made
> the assumption that the site was dead.
> I just go the 5.05 demo version and will try it out
> Thanks
Hey Laurie,

    Before you give up, make sure you're trying the correct site. In
one of the emails the URL was mispelled...

    Try this one:

http://silverware.com/Downloads.shtml

    I just downloaded the MI 5.05 demo and the manual in PDF. (I am
thinking the demo is the real application, just unregistered). It
appears to be a still working site and company, as they also make Palm
applications.

HTH,

George