[NTLK] MP2100 for sale

From: Anthony Vo (avo_at_scif.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 07:43:44 PDT

Dear listers:

I have decided to scale back my Newton life. As much as I like the technology, I'm not a PDA person. I would like to sell this as a package and before I offer it on Ebay, I would give this list first crack at it.

MessagePad 2100 (not upgraded 2000) with:

Apple 4MB Memory Card (8 MB total in MP)
Serial Dongle
AAA Battery case
Apple power adapter
Newton Keyboard

All are in good working condition. Asking: $150.00 plus shipping from 94103 or best offer.

my E-bay ID: lebonforever (with no neg. feedback) for your reference.

Anthony