Re: [NTLK] Calise case mod for 2100Re: newtontalk Digest V4 #351

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 20:58:54 PDT

matthew wrote:
16 Jun 04 23:10:53 -0400

>I tried to order one of these buggers from pda-concepts a few months back
>and they are out of stock, with no intention of making any more.
>
>When I spoke to them on the phone, they indicated that they had about 50
>ballistic nylon cases (Satellite) and a few leather cases left. As far as
>Newton accessories, whatever is left is all they have.
>
>On a side note, if anyone has a pda-concepts holster for 2x00 that they
>would like to sell, please drop me a line off-list. Thanks,

Hey Matt, I just ordered one today - their website made no mention that they
had none, being out of stock or not making them ... hope I didn't get stuck
here :) ... you'll hear from me on this later if your interested.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Looking to buy a house? Get informed with the Home Buying Guide from MSN
House & Home. http://coldwellbanker.msn.com/