Re: [NTLK] Hiroshi's driver isn't gone. Nothing happened, move on.

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 20:00:53 PDT

This is a great community. Even with the occasional OT banter. Over the
years we have seen a number of Newton developers move on to other platforms.
I just like to think that the fast reaction of this community (and several
new registrations) may have prevented another developer from stopping his
efforts. Keep the green. Glad all seems to have turned out for the better.
While I have my checkbook out guess it's time to send in a donation to UNNA
as well.
-Chet Johns