Re: [NTLK] Something more irritating than off-topic posts...

From: William Eggington (weggingt_at_eggington.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 17:12:04 PDT

Mac> Now, get off your @$$ and do something useful!

I only have an e-mate that I use for word processing. I LOVE whipping
it out and having people go "WHAT IS THAT!?!". I did manage to get it
on the Internet but it was HORRIBLY slow, all the software I used
expired a few months later and I didn't feel like dragging out my old
7600 to load the updated versions of what I needed so. . . gave up.
Its just a funky word processor I use every now and then.

I love the feeling in here. I love just hanging out and seeing what
you guys are up too. All the cool little apps, fun speculations and
cool stories.

This feels more like the Macintosh community of yesteryear. I'm sorry
I can't really contribute. I also hope I'm not ever a burden.

One day I'll snag myself a 2100 to see what these green machines can
REALLY do. I don't think the e-mate is to be considered the purest
Newton experience.

William Eggington -- http://www.eggington.net

---