Re: [NTLK] AvailWorks 3.0.1 - We have permission to publicly release the software!

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 03:10:51 PDT

Wow, well done.

[snip]

I am happy to announce that Don Vollum, Founder of Pelicanware Software, has
generously granted permission to publicly release AvailWorks! This means
that
AvailWorks has officially become free for anybody within the Newton
community
to use! AvailWorks is a desktop publishing program for the Newton platform.
It allows for the placement of text, graphics, spreadsheets, and more.

[snip]