Re: [NTLK] I'm Back

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 10:28:49 PDT

IM ASSUMING your favorite color is green but you didnt say in the bio. ;-)

LAG

Bill Miranda <billmiranda_at_comcast.net> wrote:
Hi everybody,

It's been about a year since I checked in with you guys. I was late to
the Newton scene. In fact, I hadn't given it any thought until I read
an article in MacAddict about how people were still using them. My MP
2100 and MP 130 have been taking some time off from active duty. For
awhile they were my sole PDA's and I was taking one or the other with
me everywhere I went. After I got my 12" powerbook, that became less so
and eventually I wasn't using them at all. I'm not traveling as much
now for work so I started taking an interest in them again. I still
have issues with syncing them to my PB on OS X but I did get Escale
working to install packages wirelessly, and I like 40hz's browser
Courier, which was my first new package install. I hope you don't mind
people picking up and putting down. I still have my Newton weblog, The
Big Fig Newton, up and running. Posts have been somewhat scarce over
the past several months but there are lots of links and tips and
comments in the archives.

I'm a 42-year old CPA in Texas with a wife and two teenage daughters.
I play guitar and sing in a classic rock cover band on most weekends.
Our band is called Old School and you can check us out at
www.oldschoolrockband.com. I'll have to work in some Newton activity.
I did write some lyrics to a blues song on Works a couple of nights
ago! I look forward to catching up with some of the discussions in the
Newtontalk archives. Keep the Green!