Re: [NTLK] Digest #410?

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 03:23:15 PDT

Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:31:25 -0400
From: Victor Rehorst
>Well, I checked the config again and lo
>and behold, I can archive digests! So from this point forward I'll start
>archiving digests and they'll be available from the website soon. I'll post
>an announcement at that time.
Thanks, all your efforts are much appreciated here!
I must agree with you, though, about the duplication. Don't know if the
following 'space saving measure' is possible: save a pointer at the start
of the message of the digest's first message (eg. SO Digest #410 \or
date/time); this will then also serve as the previous digest's end. The
messages inbetween will then be what you're after.
Maybe the db already take care of this (and much more elegantly)...
regards

ps. this list is a source of valuable info for me: from which digital
camera to buy to which books are a 'must read', and of course, the DCL...
 ;~)
Now, if I can only catch (no, not keep) up with the volume...

Les
ZAR