Re: [NTLK] 2100 Errors-Second Post

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 16:24:09 PDT

Hi Jim
I have twice had similar problems with linear flash cards, that is
chocking up when i was deleting or moving a large file. While I don't
recall the error messages I had to erase the card to use it. While I
lost my confidence in these cards, I haven't had trouble with them
since.

Paul Guyot's ata driver will work with a number of compact flash cards.
  The demo version limits you to 4Meg, but I have heard of folks using
some pretty large ones including some PCMCIA hard drives. See
<http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/> for info.

re the ADB keyboard, no. Daniel Padilla developed a driver for using a
Palm III keyboard and another list member (Doug Parker, I think) makes
adapters.

Woody