Re: [NTLK] No Ethernet or Appletalk Love (long)

From: dlandown_at_chroma.med.miami.edu
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 07:37:44 PDT

The newton gateway/router should be the iBooks ip address, this makes the
newton look for the iBook.

If there is nothing else connected to the newton or the ibook you can
assign the newton an ip that is one higher than the gateway
(actually almost anything close, within the mask, will work)
(I think you may have done this)

hth david