Re: [NTLK] *New* (apparently) DocViewer app screenshot

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 12:30:45 PDT

On Jul 9, 2004, at 11:23 AM, Alexander Meier wrote:

> well guys.. it looks like that section has been shut down by apple...
> so it must've been an internal thing... :(
> too bad I didn't get to see it ...

   Wasn't shut down when I looked (7/9, 2;28 PM EST).. It looks like an
update of either the original DocViewer application (which is why this
is reposted to newtontalk), or a replacement for Help Viewer. I'll say
that I do like it better than the current help viewer, as long as it is
*faster*. I can't stand that it takes HV 10-15 sec to start up (and
spins my disk and hogs my processor while doing it to boot!)

Jim