Re: [NTLK] Lotus Agenda (was) Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: M Stocker (knerml_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 05:48:21 PST

Tony,

I've been using the capabilities of the 2100 along with HyperNewt and
MoreInfo to try and organize my data.

It does not have the "intelligence" of Agenda, but it does seem to work
pretty good.

And:
- It's faster than a DS 200LX running Agenda
- I have immediate access to the other PIM features of the 2100

Mike