Re: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: Jim Staub (jstaub_at_cox.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 17:40:47 PST

I've found the software I use the most are:

    NewtWorks -- the whole suite.
    At a Glance -- really simplifies dates and contacts.
    Anything that reduces wear and tear on the mechanicals -- e.g. power
off, eject, etc.
    Some games: solitaire, jig, crosswords, chess.
    Lextionary- for the occaisional definition..
    Books -- download from Gutenberg and convert to .pkg via Press.

Enjoy. My 2100 is my most used computer.

Jim