Re: [NTLK] Gem Enterprises selling info from my site

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 14:58:36 PST

Frank, any material on your site is automatically covered by Copyright
Laws, there is no need to state the material is copyrighted. But it
does help if you do. If they have taken material off your site then
that is theft and should be reported to eBay, purely because ebay is a
commercial trading site, and however they package the deal, they are
making money from the sale of a package which contains stolen items.

As for selling links, I would be flabbergasted if this were the case,
1. Because you could email them. 2. because it is a stupid waste of a
CD

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130

PS. You could email the seller and just ask what the disc includes. I
could do it for you, because your email address may be a bit of a give
away ; )

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html