Re: [NTLK] Gem Enterprises selling info from my site

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 13:34:16 PST

Frank Gruendel wrote:

> Quite obviously this is mostly a copied version of
> the title page of my site's hardware section
   You have claimed copyright on your pages. If it is a direct ripoff and sale of your pages that is certainly unethical ... not being a lawyer I can't comment on the legality.
   Like Victor, I've had good dealings with GEM and would second his recommendation that you contact them and find out exactly what they're selling.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html