Re: [NTLK] Can Screen Scratches Be Removed?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 07:21:21 PST

on 1/26/04 10:21 AM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> I had that problem with the WriteRight protectors, but never with the
> NuShield ones, especially the last model (high glass and quite close to
> the screen of the 1x0 series).

Kind of different from my experience. I loved WriteRights, and used them for
years on my 120s and 130s. When I bought my 2100, it came with some
Barriers, and they were so horrible that I feared to try NuShields, but
finally bought a pack. My first NuShield corresponded with the appearance of
jaggies... I pulled it, and went without anything for a while, but have worn
down my screen ins some places that I had to have something, and put my
second NuShield on. The first couple of days, I had to work harder to get
recognition, but it's now become natural. I only need to press a little
heavier, but not really a lot. It was just a matter of getting used to it. I
have noticed no significant difference in recognition, especially after
taking some time to get used to it. I recommend sticking with whatever you
choose for your screen saver. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland