[NTLK] newton and japanese

From: Dr. Aravind V (aravindv_at_vsnl.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 03:11:42 PST

hi,
I have been lurking on this list for many years with just occasional
participations.
My wife is now learning Japanese. Although the sharp zaurus seems to be the
most popular pda?? for English/Japanese users, the Newton is far more
attractive as a intuitive companion.
before I take the plunge and get a 2100 for my wife, any opinions advice on
Japanese language input (kanji, etc) dictionaries would be welcome.
Essentially the Newton would be used as a English and Japanese handheld
computer.
aravind
chennai, India

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html