Re: [NTLK] Newton as alarm clock

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 02:19:17 PST

On Jan 26, 2004, at 2:02 AM, Jon Glass wrote:

> I found the url for Adam Tow's Alarm Clock on his web site... Sorry for
> creating a new thread for this...
>
> <http://www.tow.com/software/newton.shtml> Enjoy! :-) You might also
> want
> to check out HyperNewt and other packages while you are there. ;-)
> --
Actually I think it's well worth it. Adam's alarm clock has gotten me
out of a deep sleep more times then I can count. The power switch as
snooze is brilliant also.

Just be sure to quit the Alarm clock program after setting it and
before going to sleep...

Otherwise it doesn't ring (yikes).

Definitely a must have on all my newtons.

Marty

PS I usually use the 2001 "I'm sorry Dave" sample as my alarm tone.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html