Re: [NTLK] Problem with WiFi

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 08:52:13 PST

I have the Linksys Cable modem and the BEFW11S4 Wireless Router, it's my
router that I can see who's connected. Also, I run Norton's Internet
Security and I can monitor activity there as well, although nothing actually
has gotten in so it's just a list of attempts...

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!