Re: [NTLK] Free tip!

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 15:00:15 PST

On Thursday, January 22, 2004, at 05:11 PM, David M. Ensteness wrote:
> Not to state the obvious, but if one has a question for a *specific
> person* ... just e-mail them and not the whole list ...

Actually, I prefer it when people send questions to the whole list,
even if they're just directed toward one individual. There are probably
plenty of others who have (or will have) the same question - A few of
the things others have asked here and elsewhere have proven helpful to
me, and reduced duplication.

It's a trade-off, I figure - more posts in the list to sort thru, but
more info available.

--
Whenever they burn books, they will also, in the end, burn people. -
Heinrich Heine